Dr. Joe Doctora
Phone: +1(615) 220-5525
Joe completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Nashville, Tennessee at Meharry Medical College. He has an academic appointment at Meharry Medical College as an Adjunct Assistant Professor where he also trains residents.
Dr. Doctora limits his practice to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He holds dental licenses in Tennessee, Georgia, and Michigan. The practice has been open in Smyrna since 2002, and in Spring Hill since 2003. Originally from Michigan, he now makes Nashville his home with his wife and new baby girl.
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- American Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
M.D., University of Health Sciences
St. Johns, Antigua
University of Michigan
University of Miami
Intern in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department